Machine Embroidery & Sashiko Designs
The corners are for creative framing or decorating table linens and the scroll and double scroll can be used for borders. I have digitized these as regular embroidery and sashiko. Sashiko is comparable to redwork, and is traditionally done in light or white thread on dark background. My sashiko designs are continuous line stitching with no trims- except design elements not attached to anything else in the design. Because they are continuous line stitching, they are also suitable for machine quilting motifs.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be trouble free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk-or by email. Delivery method and media are priced accordingly. Please note that designs with large files can take several floppy disks for the set.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs:
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.
©2019 All rights reserved.