100 mm, 140 mm, 180 mm
These are redwork, essentially continuous line stitching with few or no trims (except facial features), and stitch up quickly as they are all one color. If you like the effect of trapunto but dread the laborious process, there is an easy way to do it with your embroidery machine. This set has 10 designs and will be supplied in 3 sizes for you-with instructions for getting the trapunto effect Original graphics from Clipartopolis.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be troublefree to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs:
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.
©2019 All rights reserved.