This set of blackwork was created for Renaissance costuming by special request. Each design is digitized in 2 or 3 sizes to provide flexibility in combining the on various borders of the costume, but they all fit the 4x4 hoop. The double rose corner is shown in 2 colors to provide some creativity in stitchout, but of course can be done in 1 color if you prefer. These designs are continuous line stitching which means NO TRIMS~
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be trouble-free to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs:
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.
©2019 All rights reserved.