5 Variations of Each Design-Total 100 Designs
4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 8x8" Blocks
I love Celtic style, with its twists and turns. These are redwork, have no trims except the jump between the candlewick dots. The candlewicking is done in another color, but you can eliminate the colorstop for monochromatic designs-OR you can stop and use hotfix crystals instead of candlewicking. These designs are supplied in 5 variations ranging in size from 100 mm to 190 mm. The 2 larger sizes are triple stitch, which looks like a hand done back stitch. These graphics are either from Clipartopolis or Dover.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be troublefree to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: