100 mm, 140 mm, 180 mm, 200 mm blocks
All that glitters is not gold, but it can be. These are digitized with holiday projects in mind and stitch out beautifully with metallic silver or gold thread (or variegated). They can be done in redwork and have no trims except between the French knots.They stitch up very quickly. I have inserted a colorstop before the French knots, so you have the option to do those in a different color, or omit them and use Hotfix Crystals. They also work well for the machine trapunto effect, and you will receive instructions for that. These are great fun! Original graphics from Clipartopolis.com.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be troublefree to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: