Hemingworth Embroidery Accessories Includes all 4 of the Hemingworth Tweezers Savings of $$$ by buying the set Features:
Less hand fatigue
High grade stainless
Right or left hand use
Two are reverse action (I use my tweezers most with my serger)
a word about...Hemingworth Embroidery Thread
In the past 18 years, I have used virtually every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. As a digitizer, Hemingworth sent me a sample spool to try. Hemingworth thread had my attention from the first time I used it! No more fighting with thread nets, no more spools unraveling and tangling. It is enough that I experienced very rare breakage, but once I realized how functional the protective packaging is, I ordered the large 3 drawer caddy. I simply love this thread and will never buy another brand. You can get cheaper thread, but you can't get better embroidery thread. The colors are luscious and the wide selection guarantees unlimited dimension in your embroidery. I have learned with my Anemone quilting designs that changing thred colors and background fabric gives infinite possibilities for any given embroidery design. I am hooked on Hemingworth! I also have pre-loaded bobbins, stabilizer, assorted embroidery tools and other items like the exciting thread caddies available, to make your sewing time hassle free and enjoyable. You've tried the rest--now TRY THE BEST!
Click here to view all the 300 colors available
Watch the video from Hemingworth
Some features of Hemingworth Polyselect thread:
1. Protective cap preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil and other harmful elements.
2. Removable stopper traps thread, preventing unraveling and tangling during storage.
3. Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery --decreasing both snagging and thread breaks.
4. Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
5. Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
6. Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea), except for metallics which are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
7. Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.