This collection contains 11 designs of hobby gardening for the 4 x 4 hoop in both regular embroidery and redwork. The redwork is digitized with no trims, is continuous line stitching except for any design elements which stand alone, like facial features. Because of this, redwork designs make great machine quilting motifs. Redwork stitches up quickly and provides a vintage effect.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be troublefree to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs: