Anemone Quilt Squares #1
This collection of wild animals was done with kids in mind-10 designs in regular machine embroidery and redwork. The redwork is continuous stitching with no trims (except facial features, the giraffe's spots, etc), stitches up quickly, and provides a more vintage effect. Text in Child's Play font is included, because it is never too soon to start teaching the alphabet and phonetic sounds.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be troublefree to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs:
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make and distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.
©2019 All rights reserved.