Redwork (Bluework, Blackwork) is making a comeback and penny squares are a fun way to embellish or make alternating blocks for a theme quilt. This set has 10 different designs of kids gardening and you will receive a 4x4 and 5x7 size for each design. Because they are all one color, they stitch up very quickly and the other benefit is that there are no trims except for the facial features. These designs, which have a toile effect, also work for the machine trapunto effect, and you will receive instructions for that. Original graphics from Clipartopolis.
- My designs are manually digitized with as few jumps as possible.
- Each design has been test stitched, edited where necessary, and retested again until I see they will be troublefree to sew.
- Tech support is available if you have difficulty with any of my designs.
- All copyright laws apply. You may stitch my designs on items for sale, but designs or design sets may not be resold or shared by buyer, alone or in combination.
- I can supply designs on a CD, USB stick or floppy disk, including a Designer 1-ready disk-or by email. Delivery method and media are priced accordingly. Please note that designs with large files can take several floppy disks for the set.
- You will receive a thread order list for designs with more than one color.
- Please select correct format for your embroidery machine when purchasing.
To see an example of a quilt using my Anemone designs:
***It is a violation of Copyright law to make or distribute copies of electronic designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.
©2019 All rights reserved.