Hemingworth Control-A-Twist Stand
The Hemingworth Control-A-Twist prevents specialty threads, including metallic, from twisting and kinking during embroidery production. As thread is released from the top of the spool, it automatically winds around a polished, extendable spool pin in an upward spiral motion, resulting in a smooth, even feed to the embroidery machine. By stopping the twist before it starts, thread breaks and other problems are greatly reduced! Streamline your embroidery with the Hemingworth Control-A-Twist!
a word about...Hemingworth Embroidery Thread
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You've tried the rest, now try the best!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 300 COLORS AVAILABLE:
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth.
Some features of Hemingworth Polyselect thread:
1. Protective cap preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil and other harmful elements.
2. Removable stopper traps thread, preventing unraveling and tangling during storage.
3. Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery --decreasing both snagging and thread breaks.
4. Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
5. Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
6. Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea), except for metallics which are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
7. Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.