Hemingworth Embroidery Acessories
Specialty Scissors for Fine Precision Cutting
Less hand fatigue
High grade stainless
Right or left hand use
A word about Hemingworth embroidery thread......
In the past 25 years, I have used every embroidery thread on the market, and this thread is different. It had my attention the first time I used it. Once I realized how the protective dome functions, I became a distributor. You've tried the rest, now try the best!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 300 COLORS AVAILABLE:
Watch the instructional video from Hemingworth.
Some features of Hemingworth Polyselect thread:
1. Protective cap preserves thread quality by blocking dust, oil and other harmful elements.
2. Removable stopper traps thread, preventing unraveling and tangling during storage.
3. Protective cap delivers thread smoothly off the spool during embroidery --decreasing both snagging and thread breaks.
4. Strong, vibrant, colorfast polyester embroidery thread is available in a large variety of colors.
5. Spool can be positioned horizontally or vertically with a smooth feed every time.
6. Spools are 40 wt and 1000 M ($5.95 ea), except for metallics which are 700 M ($8.50 ea).
7. Check the Hemingworth site to import their thread colors into your embroidery software.